Design an app that could be white labeled and retooled to be used at professional conferences with an interface that could work across various tablet screen sizes.
Product Design, UI/UX — Agency Environment
The first use of the product would be the 2011 Adobe Digital Enterprise Summit. With contacts on the Adobe side, I began having conversations about their problems, experiences and current solutions for hosting large-scale conferences such as the Enterprise Summit. As I talked to people who had gone to similar events, I was able to validate, tweak or invalidate some of the notions that I gathered from the initial interviews.
- Ask questions to stakeholders
- Researched similar products
- Share those products with stakeholders
- Start designing for features and initial UI
- Conduct interviews and share UI with users. Users being conference-goers